Sunday, February 10, 2008

lisa lately loves...

*vintage book pages, banners, and glitter:
(i'll try & get better, more detailed shots when i have better lighting)



*so, what's love got to do with it?...
tina turner's performance on the grammy's tonight:
wow.
she's 68.
i hope i look that good next year!


*and since we're talking about music...
i LOVE with all capitals, this band:

tilly and the wall!
(you can hear some of their songs first on my playlist)
i first heard about them from a layout that vicki chrisman did.
one of the girls from this band is her niece.
their website is full of eye candy!




* and this doesn't have anything to do with anything but,
this popcorn is my best snack lately.
it tastes just like yummy, peppery mashed potatoes!




lisa also loves making senseless lists.
brought to you by the letter "L".

lovely lullabies ladies :)

2 comments:

Gigi said...

wait a second...

you post that insanely fantastic love banner thing AND popcorn & no comments????

yikes lis....what is UP w/ peeps today! lol

but seriously...that banner thing-a-ma-jig is phenomenal

& popcorn too
& that band i'll have to check out..

xoxoxoxo

gi

Vicki Chrisman said...

Yay! I just ran accross this! What fun! Love your blog.. and yep.. Neely (from Tilly and the Wall) is my neice. ... Super Cute photo of them..that I've never seen before, (and I thought I'd seen them all)lol